Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term 'The Robin R'n'B Club Limited' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 28 Mount Pleasant, Bilston, Wolverhampton, WV14 7LJ. Our company registration number is 3546262. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
Robin 2 Management reserves the right, in combination with any other statements or directives shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises, to: -
- Advise customers that the placement of an order for tickets on the web site does not constitute a sale until the order has been processed and their credit or debit card charged accordingly. A separate email will be sent to the customer confirming the purchase.
- Advise customers that where an order for tickets is made on the web site that includes an event that is seven (7) days or less in advance, all tickets on that order will be held on the door of the venue for personal collection on the night of the event. For identification purposes and in order to collect the tickets, the customer must produce for examination the credit or debit card used for the purchase.
- Cancel or abandon the performance, change the bill, performance times, without compensation for damages consequential or otherwise.
- Refuse to exchange, refund or duplicate tickets, refuse admission to the ticket holder to the premises or request the ticket holder to leave the premises and take appropriate measures to enforce such a request.
- Eject or seek to prosecute any person who causes injury e.g. drunkards, stage divers.
- The use of photographic and audio equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Anyone under the age of 14 is strictly prohibited. 14 to 17 year olds (minors) are permitted but must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 (no more than 3 minors per adult). On shows stated 18+, strictly no under 18's allowed.
- Advise customers that the terms and conditions of this ticket(s) are contractual.
- Advise customers that high levels of noise could damage hearing.
- A booking fee of £2.50 per transaction is applicable when purchasing tickets by credit or debit card.
- Advise customers that The Robin 2 does NOT have non-slip flooring.
- Video surveillance equipment is in use in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Advise customers that any complaints regarding the show should be made to Venue Management, prior to or during the performance.
- Own the rights to any visual image generated on the premises involving ticket holders.
- Tickets are sold for private use and that we monitor their sale and resale. If we have reason to believe that tickets are being resold, we may invalidate them and refuse entry to the premises.
- Official merchandise is only available inside the premises.
- Only food and drink purchased at the venue may be consumed on the premises.
- Gift Vouchers valid for 12 months from date of purchase
These ticket terms & conditions are correct as at 30th November 2012, please check here for any latest revision of our ticket terms, Thank you